The Annual General Meeting shall be held annually on the date determined by the Board of Directors within six (6) months of the end of the financial year.
An annual general meeting must cover at least the following: The presentation of the
- Financial statement
- Auditor's report;
The decision on
- Verifying the profit and loss account and balance,
- Procedures required by the profit or loss in accordance with the verified balance,
- Discharge from liability to the members of the board, and
- If necessary, the number of members of the board;
The selection of
- Members of the board, if necessary
- Auditor and deputy auditor, if necessary.
The notice of general meeting must be delivered to the shareholders by mail or e-mail at the earliest two (2) months and at the latest eight (8) days before the meeting to their addresses marked in the company's list of shareholders or otherwise reported to the company for this purpose.