WE ARE NOW RECRUITING A MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY MANAGER
to take responsibility for maintenance management of the mines and plants that will be located in Kokkola and Kaustinen, Finland. The work will start with project phase planning, design and execution and continue later in the production phase with the management of operational mechanical reliability and maintenance.
The Maintenance and Reliability Manager is responsible for mechanical maintenance and reliability, including resource planning and execution. The project will be completed according to approved schedules and budgets, following standards and instructions issued by the authorities. Safety and environmental management practices are of great importance to us. The Maintenance and Reliability Manager reports to the Chief Project Officer during the project and to the Production Director in the production phase.
- Supporting project teams with project-specific maintenance design.
- Coordinating the design work and organising cooperation with other departments to ensure that relevant information is available for design work.
- Giving, collecting and handling feedback regarding technical solutions and sharing the best practices for design work.
- Carrying out and coordinating project activities, engineering and technical correspondence with team members, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Building the operational organisation and processes within the given timetable and budget in order to guarantee the high usability of the plants.
- Participating in the Management Teams of operations.
- Taking responsibility for maintenance together with the Electrical & Automation Manager.
- Acting as a supervisor for the maintenance team leaders.
In order to succeed in this position, the successful candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in industrial project engineering and management, including installation and commissioning a plant
- Experience in the process or chemical industries
- Experience in mechanical maintenance in demanding industrial environments
- Experience in machinery and systems installations and ramp-up
- Experience in developing industrial maintenance system (EAS) and activity in industry
- Experience in preventive maintenance and condition based monitoring
- Practical knowledge of the Lean philosophy and Six Sigma is an asset
- Proficiency in both English and Finnish